Distributors take a level of benefit from the books they distribute. Nowadays, with the challenge of independently publishing in view of the Print On Demand model, I trust it is more earnestly for distributors to make a sensible net revenue. That is the reason distributors do less exposure and advancement for creators.
- Starting Bookstore: Questions Revolving In Your Mind
- How to Start A Bookstore: Dreams to Reality
- How to Run a Successful Self-Employed Contracting Business
- How to Start EBook Selling Business (10 Steps)
- Make Money Through Blogging: A Comprehensive Guide
Was this article helpful?
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.