Distributors take a level of benefit from the books they distribute. Nowadays, with the challenge of independently publishing in view of the Print On Demand model, I trust it is more earnestly for distributors to make a sensible net revenue. That is the reason distributors do less exposure and advancement for creators.
- 52+ Bookstore Business Ideas: Creative Ventures for Success
- 125+ No Inventory Business Ideas: A Guide to Low-Cost, High-Reward Ventures
- How to Start A Bookstore: Dreams to Reality
- 96+ Housewives Business Ideas: From Home-Based to Thriving
- Revenue Per Employee Explained: Maximizing Your Workforce
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.