- Styling Chairs: These are the most important piece of equipment in a hair salon and come in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Cutting Stations: Cutting stations are typically large workstations that include a countertop, mirrors, and storage space for tools and products.
- Shampoo Stations: Shampoo stations typically include a sink, chair, and storage area for shampoo and conditioner.
- Hair Dryers: Hair dryers are used to dry and style hair after a cut or color service.
- Styling Tools: Styling tools, such as flat irons, curling irons, and hot rollers, are used to create various looks.
- Color Bowls and Brushes: Used for mixing and applying hair color.
- Cutting Tools: Scissors, combs, razors, clippers, and thinning shears are essential tools for cutting hair.
- Towels and Capes: For draping clients and protecting clothing during hair services.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important for both the stylists and clients, providing a well-lit work area.
- Furniture: A salon will require other furniture, such as a reception desk, waiting area chairs, retail display stands and etc.
- 44+ Hair Business Ideas: Your Ultimate Guide to Entrepreneurship
- 48+ Hair Salon Business Ideas: Elevate Your Salon’s Potential
- 45+ Barber Shop Business Idea: Clippers and Cash Flow
- 89+ Makeup Business Ideas: Creative Ventures for Beauty Enthusiasts
- Starting A Salon Business: Everything You Need To Know To Succeed
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.