Annual income for a baker ranges from around $18,000 per year to $57,000 per year or $1,500 to $4,750 per month. Annual income for a bakery production supervisor ranges from $37,000 to $71,000 per year or $3,083 to $5,917 per month.
But annual income for a bakery general manager ranges from $25,000 per year to $52,000 per year, or $2,083 to $4,333 per month.
- How to Start A Bakery In 10 Simple Steps
- Start Bakery Store Online Perfectly (10 Steps)
- List of Standard Operating Procedures for Coworking
- 33 Most Helpful Small Business Apps For Entrepreneurs
- Beginner’s Guide on Open Door Policy for Your Business
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.