Annual income for a baker ranges from around $18,000 per year to $57,000 per year or $1,500 to $4,750 per month. Annual income for a bakery production supervisor ranges from $37,000 to $71,000 per year or $3,083 to $5,917 per month.
But annual income for a bakery general manager ranges from $25,000 per year to $52,000 per year, or $2,083 to $4,333 per month.
- 65+ Bakery Business Ideas for Baking Entrepreneurs
- How to Start A Bakery In 10 Simple Steps
- 20+ Difference Between APR and APY
- Start Bakery Store Online Perfectly (10 Steps)
- 66+ Baking Business Ideas: From Home Baker to Entrepreneur
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.