- Services Sales up to $600/week $4.25-$4.50/hour
- Services Sales from $600-$700/week $4.50-$5.50/hour
- Services Sales from $700-$800/week $5.50-$6.75/hour
- Services Sales from $800-$900/week $6.75-$8.00/hour
- Services Sales over $900/week $8.00-$9.25/hour
Staff is eligible for one week of paid vacation after one year of service and two weeks
after three years of service. Paid holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th,
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Health insurance and a retirement program will go into effect one year after the date of employment, the cost of which will be shared between employees and the salon.
- Vacation Policy for Small Businesses: Importance And Benefits
- What Is a Floating Holiday: An Essential Guide for Employers
- What Is Floating Holiday: Exploring Flexible Time Off For Employees
- What Is Overtime Pay? Meaning, Types, Rules
- How to Start Vacation Rental Business: 8 Tips That Stand Out in Crowded Market
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.