The salon services will be moderately priced, with haircuts ranging from $15 to
$28, depending on the pay rate of the particular stylist (see EMPLOYEE PAY/BENEFIT
Chemical services will range from $45 to $80 for color services — depending
on the type of service done and the time needed to complete it.
Other salon services are
based on a per-application cost, i.e., one skincare/makeup session will range in cost from
$25 to $50, and one full-body massage for $45.
- Starting A Salon Business: Everything You Need To Know To Succeed
- Employee Relationship Management: A Complete Guide
- 30 Best Small Business Apps For Retailers
- 10 Great Women’s Business Ideas With No Start-Up Costs
- How Can I Open A Beauty Salon?
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.