Calligraphy is visual craftsmanship identified with composing. It is the structure and execution of lettering with a wide tip instrument, brush, or other composition instruments.
A contemporary calligraphic practice can be characterized as “the craft of offering structure to signs in an expressive, agreeable, and able way”.
This art can be used as a full-time business or a part-time one. You don’t need any specific degree in this to start something of your own. This business can be started with zero investment. But in today’s world where everything is computerized and usually people go for print out so it’s tough to make your own place in the market.
- 30+ Calligraphy Business Ideas: Turning Letters into Profitable Art
- 58+ Leather Business Ideas: Crafting Your Path to Success
- 94+ Homemade Business Ideas: Crafting Success from Your Home
- 20+ Differences between Stocks And Options (Explained)
- 20+ Differences between Bonds And Stocks (Explained)
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.