Calligraphy is visual craftsmanship identified with composing. It is the structure and execution of lettering with a wide tip instrument, brush, or other composition instruments.
A contemporary calligraphic practice can be characterized as “the craft of offering structure to signs in an expressive, agreeable, and able way”.
This art can be used as a full-time business or a part-time one. You don’t need any specific degree in this to start something of your own. This business can be started with zero investment. But in today’s world where everything is computerized and usually people go for print out so it’s tough to make your own place in the market.
- 201+ Things to Know Before Starting a Small Business
- 81 Amazing Small Business Ideas for Beginners in 2023
- Business Partnerships Guide: Tips For Successful Collaboration
- Start A Business In Michigan: Shh! Check Our Insider Secret Tips And Guide
- How To Start A Business In Pennsylvania: Click Now To Check Step-By-Step Guide
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.