Depending on their size, ingredients, and whether they are empty or filled with all kinds of creams, one can be surprised at how many different types actually exist.
There are different chains who are specialized in different types of donuts; a few of them are listed below-
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: founded in 1937, the company has over 1,000 locations worldwide.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: founded in 1950, the company has more than 12,000 locations worldwide in more than 60 countries.
- Tim Hortons: founded in 1964, the company has over 4,800 locations worldwide, primarily in Canada and the United States.
- Mister Donut: The company was founded in 1956 and is owned by Dunkin’ Brands, with locations mainly in Asia and some in the US
- J.CO Donuts & Coffee: The company was founded in 2005 and has more than 600 locations worldwide, mainly in Asia.
- Mad Over Donuts: it is a Singapore-based company founded in 2008 and has over 60 locations in India, UAE, Philippines, and Indonesia
- Cake donuts: The company is founded in 1948 and is the largest donut chain in the Netherlands, with locations throughout the country.
- Top Pot Doughnuts: The company was founded in 2002 and based in Seattle, with locations in Washington, Texas, and Colorado
- How To Start A Donut Shop (10 Steps)
- 66+ Baking Business Ideas: From Home Baker to Entrepreneur
- Smoothie Business Ideas: A Recipe for Entrepreneurial Success
- 91+ Restaurant Business Ideas: Trends to Thrive in the Industry
- 110+ Mail-Order Business Ideas: From Crafts to Commerce
Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.